Be Weird, Make Money
1:30 pm Eastern Saturday, September 10, 2016
Speaker: Kimberly Stewart, business idea consultant, author, standard nerd
A micro-workshop about how to map what makes you unique onto different business paths. I will even show you how you can take one idea and create 7 different businesses (or more)!
7 categories of business:
- Services, something you do for others
- Information products, books, CDs, DVDs, digital, subscription or one time sale
- Mail Order, selling products from a distance.
- Landlord, renting your stuff so your stuff supports you. The sharing economy, Air bnb, Uber
- Bricks and Mortar, store front, or a booth at another location
- Entertaining, actin, juggling, DJ, etc
Gothic Gardening example
return to Barbara Sher’s Dare to Soar Telesummit